Burrito Bowl by @healthysimpleyum
@VeganChefRon on youtube
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe! ❤
1 can Black Beans
1 can Corn Kernels
1 large Sweet Potato
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 bunch of Cilantro
1 frozen brown rice bag
️1-2 Limes, juiced
️1 Tsp Garlic Powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Dice sweet potato into 1/2 inch cubes. Lightly brush with olive oil, season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Air fry for 10-15 minutes. You can also slice like sweet potato toast and pop them in your toaster for 4-5 minutes. (Dice after they are done cooking in toaster)
2. Open can of beans and corn, drain and rinse. Add to large mixing bowl.
3. Pop frozen brown rice bag in the microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Dice cherry tomatoes, jalapeño and chop cilantro. Cut limes and juice.
5. Add all ingredients to mixing bowl, add lime juice, salt, pepper and a touch of garlic powder.
6. Serve in a bowl and add your favorite hot sauce or salsa ❤️