Creamy Sriracha & Lime Hummus Pasta with roasted tenderstem broccoli, baby plum tomatoes & peas. 😋 by @nourishingalex
@VeganChefRon on youtube
🌱 3 servings dried penne pasta
🌱 250g (8oz) frozen peas
🌱 120g (4oz) tenderstem broccoli
🌱 a drizzle of olive oil
🌱 1/2 a 300g (4oz) pot of hummus
🌱 juice of 1 lime
🌱 a drizzle of sriracha (depending on how much of a kick you like)
🌱 a few sliced cherry or baby plum tomatoes
🌱 salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6/400F. Place your tenderstem broccoli onto a baking tray, drizzle with a lil olive oil, season with salt. Cook in the oven for 15 mins until the stems are soft when poked with a knife.
2. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, cook the peas in the same pan as the pasta.
3. Once the pasta & peas are cooked, drain the water through a colander, rinse the pasta with cold water, then pour back into the pan. Set aside.
4. When the broccoli is cooked take them out the oven and slice them up. Slice your cherry or baby plum tomatoes aswell.
5. Add hummus, a drizzle of sriracha & lime juice to your cooked pasta and peas, season with salt & pepper, stir through until the pasta is saturated in a creamy hummus sauce (taste to check if you need to add more sriracha or any more salt and pepper). Gently stir through the roasted broccoli & sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!
Any leftovers? Store in an air tight container and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. Can eat cold!