Oven-Roasted Baby Potatoes with Umami Tahini Dressing by @veganreset
1 tbsp tahini
1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast,
1 tsp umami seasoning sauce (I used Yondu, you can also use miso or a little sea salt)
2-3 tbsp water (I usually start with 1 tbsp water and then add more if need be depending on the consistency of the tahini).
Served with spinach, roasted garlic, grape tomatoes and an umami tahini dressing.
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Place 350-500g (depending on how hungry you are) baby potatoes and 4 whole garlic cloves on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Coat them with 2 tsp olive oil and add a pinch of pink Himalayan salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1 pinch ground pepper.
4. Bake for 30 min.
5. In the meantime, add 3-4oz of chopped baby spinach to a non-stick pan with 1 tbsp water and cook for just 2-3 min over medium-high heat.
6. Serve everything in a bowl with 1 cup halved grape tomatoes.