Pineapple & Garlic Ginger tofu Stir Fry with udon noodles by @plantpowernutritionandfitness ❤.
@VeganChefRon on youtube
Ingredients (SERVES 4)
450g (16oz) Tofu (cubed)
270g (8oz) Udon Noodles
2 Cups Green Beans (trimmed and halved)
1 ½ Cups Pineapple
2 Cups Broccoli Florets
1 Green Capsicum (diced large)
¼ Cup fresh chives to garnish (optional)
Bean Sprouts to Garnish (optional)
Avocado oil (substitute for water)
Ginger & Garlic Sauce
1/4 Cup Coconut Amino
3 Tbsp Water
1 Lime (juiced)
2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
1 Tbsp Ginger (minced)
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
1. Cook noodles as per package directions and set aside.
2. Make the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cook the tofu in an air fryer or oven, alternatively add oil and fry it after the next step.
4. In a pan on a medium high heat and the capsicum and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the pineapple and broccoli and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to medium low and add the sauce and tofu, cook for 2 more minutes than mix in the noodles combining well.
7. Divide between bowls and garnish with bean sprouts and fresh chives.