Pulled Jackfruit and Sweetpotato Thai Curry by @notyourhealthguru
Red Curry paste
Sweet potato (cooked, and cubed)🍠
Any kind of greens🌱🥦
Tinned young Jackfruit
Lentils (dry or canned )
Coconut milk 🥥 (Chef Ron likes @thaikitchen)
Basmati rice (cooked) 🍚
Squeeze of lemon 🍋
– wash the Jackfruit, dry it with papertowel and pull apart. Fry it with some olive oil in a pan. Season it with some bbq sauce and seasoning of your choice. Set aside.
– In a large pan: fry the garlic and ginger with 1-2 Tbsp curry paste and some coconut milk.
– add vegetable stock and the sweetpotato.
– meanwhile cook the lentils.
– add the greens, the onion and the coconut milk to the curry.
– season it with paprika powder, pepper and cumin.
– add the lentils and jackfruit.
– garnish wirh parsley and lemon juice.