ROASTED VEGGIE & QUINOA SALAD recipe by @pinchofparsley_
@VeganChefRon on youtube
– 1 large broccoli crown, chopped into florets
– 3 cups (about a pound) of baby tri-color potatoes, cubed (fingerlings or Yukon gold would work perfectly as well!)
– 1 large zucchini, cubed
– 1 1/2 tbsp of oil
– salt, pepper, garlic powder & onion powder
– 1 cup of uncooked quinoa
– 4 tbsp of roasted pepitas
– 3 tbsp of @bobsredmill hemp seeds
– a dollop of my homemade pesto or @traderjoes vegan pesto
– juice from 1 lemon
– avocado, optional (I left it out here, as this was very filling as is)
– preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
– toss broccoli, potatoes, and zucchini in oil and seasonings. Pour onto baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden/slightly charred.
– cook quinoa according to package instructions. Once cooked, add lemon juice and mix to combine.
– in a large serving bowl, or individual plates, lay down quinoa and top with roasted veggies, pepitas, hemp seeds, pesto, and avocado.
– serve immediately AND ENJOY