VEGAN CHOC CHIP WALNUT “LEVAIN” COOKIE (single-serve, one-bowl + no beaters required!) @run2food
Check out my other pages
@VeganChefRon on youtube
My tips to make “THIC” cookies:
a) FREEZE the cookie dough to let it dehydrate and prevent it from spread out too much when baking
b) I baked my cookie in small round ramekin (~10cm diameter) and I found that this also helped the cookie to become taller instead of wider.
Anyways, enough chat, here is the recipe! You guys are going to LOVE this! ➡️
VEGAN CHOC CHIP WALNUT “LEVAIN” COOKIE (single-serve, one-bowl + no beaters required)
✅3 tablespoons self-raising flour
✅10g chocolate, chopped
✅2-3 walnuts, chopped
✅1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
✅1 tablespoon brown sugar
✅1 tablespoon white sugar
✅1 teaspoon almond milk (or any plant milk)
✅1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, mix the melted coconut oil, brown & white sugar, plant milk and vanilla until the sugars have dissolved.
2. Mix in the flour until a cookie dough consistency form
3. Fold through the chocolate chunks and walnuts
4. Shape the cookie dough into a tall dome shape. Put a layer of non-stick paper beneath it and pop it back in the bowl and then in the freezer for 20 minutes
5. In the meantime preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, fanforced
6. After 20 minutes, take the cookie dough out from the freezer and put it in a round ramekin (my ramekin is 10cm in diameter). You can also just put it on a lined baking tray but the cookie will be a bit flatter as it will have space to spread.
7. Bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes until the cookie is golden on top and around the edges.
8. Remove the cookie from the oven and allow it to cool slightly before touching it – it will firm up as it cools.
#vegancookies #vegancookierecipe #veganchocolatechipcookies #chocolatechipcookies #cookierecipe